Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mobama living high on the hog

According to English Idioms Volume 2, the saying "living high on the hog" originated because "the best and most expensive cuts of ham come from the upper part of a pig's haunch".

Today the phrase has come to mean `flaunting a luxurious lifestyle'.

I'd say Mobama's jaunt to Spain with 40 of her nearest and dearest friends during one of the worst economic times our country has ever faced fits that definition.

I actually don't care where Mobama vacations or who she vacations with...I just think it's incredibly insensitive and hypocritical.

Kind of like when private country clubs have draconian rules to keep certain types of people out, but let in one person of the Jewish faith and one African American to demonstrate their diversity. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.



Related Post: Let Them Eat Cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.