Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top 8 American Idol Girls Perform--Power Rankings. Turning the Paige.

Yes, there's no doubt about it. Paige Miles doesn't belong anywhere near the American Idol stage. And speaking of stages, Katie Stevens needs to go back to her high school and star in some production like Beauty & The Beast.

This week's rankings:
1. Crystal Bowersox
2. Lilly Scott (tie)
2. Siobhan Magnus (tie
3. Lacey Brown
4. Didi Bernami (I still can't stand her)
5. Katelyn Epperley
6. Katie Stevens
7. Paige Miles

Going home:

Paige Miles







Katie Stevens

4 comments:

ハリソン said...

you knowマンベアピグ?
it's manbearpig!!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Jenn said...

You get some weird comments on here sometimes....
I really think that the AI watchers need a lesson in voting. Oh my word...really, last night was way off with the girls. Not so much with the boys, but with the girls..yes!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.