Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stuffed to the gills

I'm intrigued by those people who can't throw stuff away. You know, the really hardcore hoarders whose houses are filled with trash, and junk, piles of clothes, old food wrappers, dirty dishes piled everywhere. The bigger the mess, the more I like it. I think I've seen every Oprah show on hoarders.


I'm not a big fan of the animal hoarders. Stuff hoarders are more my cup of tea.






Maybe it's because my mother wasn't very sentimental and tossed stuff out or gave it away willingly to Goodwill. I'm kind of the same way. Mr. C on the other hand will keep anything. In our garage rafters we have some sort of contraption that cleans swimming pools. We don't have a pool, but he got it after his mom died 20 years ago and he thinks it might come in handy.

When I got ready to move into his house, I cleaned out a closet that had no fewer than 500 little troll dolls. Seriously.



Regardless, Monday night at 9pm A&E is running a tv show about hoarders. It is scheduled on my TIVO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view