Thursday, July 23, 2009

Danger on the high seas

Less than 2 months until our cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii. Time to resurrect the cruise horror stories.

We begin with a variation on an ever-popular theme. Yes, that oldie but goody, husband kills wife in stateroom.

This time a middle-aged California couple {"former high school sweethearts who found each other decades later and renewed their love"} were cruising home from idyllic Cabo San Lucas. Something went awry and the husband confessed to the authorities he had killed his wife "in the bathroom of their cabin with his bare hands."

Alrighty, then.

Friends shocked as LA man charged in wife's murder

3 comments:

Joey said...

Do you actually enjoy your vacations, or are you freaked out the entire time? :)

Kathryn said...

Ha! I get freaked out before my vacation. I'm fine once I'm on it.

Ed. Tritschler said...

Seems to me I have read about husbands who have also came to their end in msyterious fashion while cruising the high seas, Maybe John should be worrying.