Friday, April 24, 2009

Tagged by Shoe Addict

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

This weekend
Summer
Ribfest IV in July
Going to Hawaii in September
Getting to know our new espresso maker better
The next episode of "In Treatment"
Dinner tonight at El Scorcho
Sleeping late tomorrow morning


8 Things I did yesterday:

Worked
Knitted {pair of striped socks for some lucky family member}
Watched two episodes of Prison Break on TIVO
Went to Trader Joe's
Ate lunch at my desk
Talked to an old friend through Facebook
Won a zebra print dress on EBay
Read some of Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow

8 Things I wish I could do:

Go on a yoga retreat
Lay on a sandy and sunny beach
Talk to my dad
Work 3 days a week instead of 5
Volunteer more
Travel, travel, travel
Work in a library

8 TV Shows I watch:

In Treatment
24
House
American Idol
Hell's Kitchen
The Iron Chef
Neil Cavuto
Morning Joe

8 People I tag:
Joey
Ed
Ann
Jennifer
Kalisa
Lesli
Janet
Liza

4 comments:

Lesli said...

I am doing this!! I need a project and a post for my blog.

Thanks!!

Jenn said...

DONE!! Where are the Chicago pics???

lilabet said...

Not knowing how many Ann's you know (and there are a lot of us!) I'm not sure if I'm the one you're tagging - but I certainly need to update my blog so I'm going to pretend it's my anyway - tomorrow.

Joey said...

Love your lists. I guess this means I have to do it on my blog now. I just don't know what to do with my poor ignored blog. :)