Friday, February 13, 2009

...so...what's coming up?

  • Valentine's Day

  • Moving into new building at work

  • Visit from S-I-L Nina

  • Day of Beauty with Mom

  • Knitting class

  • Academy Awards movie marathon with Joey

  • Dinner party at Audrey's

    Did I mention this is all in the next two weeks?

  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    So where are you taking a knitting class? I've been wanting to take one.
    Wendy

    Kathryn said...

    In the loop. We're making hats at Knitorious.

    Joey said...

    Can't wait for Saturday! My effort to see all non-nominated films with nominated performances isn't going so well. So far, I've only seen "Doubt," (which knocked out four nominated performances), "The Visitor," (which was AWESOME), and I've rented (but not yet watched) "The Dark Knight." I think that leaves seven more movies to see before Saturday. I don't think I'll make it.