Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hmmmm...where should you go to dinner? How about Bobo Noodle House?

My friend Suzi says Bobo's is her significant other's (George) favorite restaurant in St. Louis. Okay, George, I'm right there if you ever want to go grab a little sesame chicken with chili and udon noodles or a pho (soup) of beef and butternut squash.

Truly, what a spectacular little find at the corner of Skinker and Forest Park. Bobo Noodle House is a tiny little sliver of a restaurant tucked into a new building. When I say tiny, I mean it. If Bobo's seats more than 25 or 30 at the max, I'd be shocked. That said, be prepared to wait at peak times.

Be sure to try the seared salt shrimp served with a cool yogurt sauce. The shrimp is meant to be eaten with the shells on, like soft-shell crab.

We spent $60 on dinner for two.

Delicious.

P.S. There's no restriction about bringing snowflakes {kids under 10}, but the space isn't all that accommodating for them.

No comments: