Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So many years...so many hairstyles

Happy Birthday to me!

I love, love, love birthdays. I may not be too wise, but through the years I've discovered there are fewer and fewer things that are black and white. Life can be as difficult or as easy as you choose to make it. There are a million trillion zillion things I still want to do. And love really is all it's cracked up to be.

My mom told me this would be my best decade yet. She was right, although sometimes I still worry about becoming the cranky old lady living in the house on the corner.

Hope everyone has a great day. I will.

Now, get off my yard.

[Enjoy the photos...]








6 comments:

Ed. Tritschler said...

Happy birthday kathryn!!!!!!!
I hope you have a great day. Your photos brought back so many memories.
1955 a senior in high school
1959 I believe a special wedding took place
1965 I was a rising YOUNG executive
Your mother is right if you choose life gets better with age.
Ed

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a special friend. Yes you are in the best decade, but life is what we make it. Each year has special meaning and more memories for us to harbor. Have a good day. Jan

i'm kelly said...

happy happy birthday! hope it's wonderful!

jess said...

happy happy birthday!!!!
hope you had a good one!
xoxoxoxo

Joey said...

Happy Birthday (again)! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's so much fun seeing how friends and family members looked and changed over the years. I am endlessly fascinated by the concept and wonders of time. I hope you had a special day... even if you WERE with your "step-family" and not us today!

shoeaddict said...

I'm so sorry I'm late.

Happy birthday! You are so incredible and sweet and wonderful. Hope your day was fabulous ;)