Saturday, November 22, 2008

Edward vs. Jacob...no competition

Last weekend I read the book, and this weekend we saw the movie Twilight. Apparently there's a huge rumbling over who's hotter, Edward or Jacob. Fans are proclaiming themselves either Team Edward or Team Jacob members. For me, there's no competition. I'm going to Team Jasper.

Jasper is Edward's younger "brother."

Edward


Jacob



Jasper


No competition, right?

Did I like the movie? Well, it's very true to the book. So, if you liked the book, you'll love the movie. To give you a preview of what you're in for, here are some lines from the movie:


"Do I dazzle you?"

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

"You're exactly my brand of heroin."

"If I could dream, I would dream about you and not be ashamed."


All these lines are delivered with straight faces. It's not Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre, but it's a nice love story. If you're a teenage girl--which I'm not--you'll love it.

Twilight is #1 at the box office this weekend ($35.7 million on Friday alone), blowing away competition like the new James Bond movie and Disney's newest animated movie, "Bolt."
Related Post: Twilight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehm.. JACOB = U-G-L-Y !! !
Edward = Smookin HOT !!