Saturday, November 15, 2008

Confession (just among us friends)

Okay, so this is really hard to do, but I have a confession to make. In most every area of my life I am very (very) organized.

Not in my basement.

Our basement is used strictly for storage, the freezer, a second refrigerator, the washer and dryer.

It was a disaster. We finally cleaned it.

I think we deserve major props for working so hard. Of course, maybe we also deserve a couple of swift kicks in the rear for letting it get to this state in the first place.






2 comments:

Joey said...

Don't feel bad. My basement AND attic were in worse shape than your basement. Late last winter and all through the spring, I whittled away at the attic -- before it got too hot up there. I have a few odds and ends left, but it's 95% finished. I dreaded the basement and kept putting it off, but finally, I did it in two weekends. Now it's 95% finished, also. I still need to clean and price all the yard sale stuff down there which is on two six-feet long tables. I'd planned to have a yard sale this Fall, but it's too late now. I can't wait for all of that crap to be gone next Spring. Still, it's a great feeling of accomplishment to have gotten the mess cleaned up. Kathryn, mine was BEYOND BAD... SO bad, I refused to take before pictures.

Kathryn said...

There should be a support group.