Monday, October 27, 2008

Hands off my music

Remember when Bill Clinton and Al Gore won the election in 1992? They had their victory celebration in front of the capitol in Little Rock and Bill and Hill and Tipper and Al all danced around to Fleetwood Mac's Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow. It ruined that song for me. Forever.

This year I'm getting ahead of the curve and declaring these tunes off limits to Barack-star for his victory hoo haw:

Stairway to Heaven
Thunder Road
Love Me Tender
Yesterday
My Generation
Good Golly, Miss Molly
Bohemian Rhapsody
Layla
Hey Jude
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Maybelline
We Will Rock You
When A Man Loves A Woman
Light My Fire
Good Vibrations
Truckin'

Did I miss anything? Do you want to add something? Let me know.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Yikes! We are definitely on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to politics, but I hope we can still be friends!

p.s. Love your new hair do