Friday, October 24, 2008

Field Trip

I'm so excited!! In just a few minutes I'm going to one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. Look out Crate and Barrel, here I come. We're having a dinner party tomorrow night and I just might need to pick up a few things to make it really special.

Maybe I'll buy the Zelda tablerunner...(mainly because I love the whole Zelda/F.Scott Fitzgerald love affair story)...

...or how about some copper pumpkins to put a little glitz & glamour into our party?


I'm definitely getting 3 of these to set baby pumpkins on:

And these little soapy things will be perfect for my guest bathroom:

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Love the copper pumpkins. Crate and Barrel is such a fun place to shop. We just got a West Elm in Edina--it is kind of on the same order. I browsed around there yesterday. Other good places to browse are Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma--always makes me want to entertain, especially this time of year. :)