Monday, March 3, 2008

Me And My Mom


I love this picture of me and my mom. She painted her kitchen ceiling red. Very cool.
Have you read the book Love You, Forever? It's the story about the relationship between a boy and his mother and how it changes through the years. Well, this photo makes me think of that. Here's a line from the book:

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."


Mom lives with us now. Our relationship has changed throughout the years, but I'm so grateful I have her.

3 comments:

beth said...

I can see why you like that picture so much. You both look so happy and obviously love each other. Its a beautiful picture.

I love that your mom painted her ceiling red!

Liza's Eyeview said...

That's one of our favorite books! I can't read it without crying ... such a lovely book.

You know I think I blogged about this book and the story behind it was so touching. I'll try to find the link to that...

I love your photo with your mom!

Fresh Off the Farm said...

That picture is precious! My mom still can't read that book without crying. :)