Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Unsinkable Danny Noriega



Rosie O’Donnell loved Danny Noriega’s singing so much that she has offered to pay for his encore. She dangled a lucrative offer to him to accompany her on her R Family Cruise to Mexico. Rosie and company would set sail next week. Before anyone gets any funny ideas, Rosie is a family woman. She has extended her invitation to Danny’s entourage too. He could bring his friend or family along.
(excerpt from Stupid Celebrities Gossip)

Oh goody, goody, goody! Pretty little Danny Noriega will be singing on Rosie's next cruise. Why can't I go????

At least he's promising to update us with more videos soon. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 350 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 230 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 210 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?